Impact Christian Fellowship
Curious to know more about Impact? You’ve come to the right place. Below you’ll find a bit on what we feel makes Impact unique as well as our Statement of Faith and Values. If you’d like to know more, we’d love to talk with you.
If you’d like to jump to a specific section, simply choose one of these links.
What makes Impact Christian Fellowship unique?
Impact Christian Fellowship is a diverse group of people being fit together in relationship and ministry. We are a growing, non-denominational, Spirit-filled, evangelical expression of the Body of Christ. Our corporate worship times are expressive, personal and passionate. We also encourage the practice of all the gifts of the Spirit written about in the Bible.
We believe God is good, and that in all things, God is working for good. He is faithful, even when we are faithless. In His mercy, grace and love, God always works with each of us, and with our choices, towards the most loving outcome.
Our calling is to love God and to love people. Our prayer is that God will continue to give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that we will experientially know Him better. We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do with Him. So, we aspire to live loved, to live led and to live expectantly.
Our Core Team, Pastors, Administrative Staff and Coordinators provide a framework of leadership focused on mobilizing, equipping and encouraging people to become the fullest expression of who God has created them to be. We use a freedom-based style of leadership that encourages all of us to mature and work out our salvation in an active, on-going relationship with God.
We are so grateful for our relationship with Graham Cooke, and for his formational influence from our earliest days. We also sincerely appreciate the benefits of the friendships Impact shares with men like Bill Johnson, Randy Clark and Dominic Russo. We celebrate and cherish being part of the ever-increasing Kingdom of God in the world, and we regularly pray and support the strengthening and building up of the local Body of Christ in our community.
Statement of Faith
- in one God in three persons – Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- Jesus, the Son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, and died for our sins. He rose again, and He is seated at the right hand of the Father interceding for us.
- in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting life; and of the unbeliever to everlasting punishment.
- salvation comes by faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an experience apart from salvation and is accompanied by signs and wonders.
- water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of the church.
- …and we look for the soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We desire God to inhabit us to such an extent that we will significantly impact the Hill Country with the love of Jesus Christ. To that end, this work is established upon the following values:
This work has been established based upon the following values:
- intensity for God
- dedication to building relationships
- a heart to win the lost
- commitment to family
- disciplined lifestyles
- sacrificial giving
“…speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him, the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” (Ephesians 4:15-16, NIV)